Monday, November 17, 2008

Write to Stephen, Please!

When I emailed Stephen this week, I asked about what he wants/needs so I could send him a package for Christmas. This is the response I got:

I would really like letters, even if they are from the most random people that i didn´t even hang out with, but of course i have to know who they are. That would be hard to do, i know, but that would be amazing. if you could find a way to get that, that´d be the coolest thing. if i had the choice between getting candy and other stuff at christmas between that and letters by even feb. i would take the letter one anyday.


So, I'm planning on sending a package, probably this Monday, so hopefully he can get it by Christmas. Send me emails or bring me letters, so I can send him a bunch!!! My email is vsherwood@yahoo.com or you can send me a Facebook or blog message. Just do it BY SUNDAY!!! :) Thanks!

4 comments:

Katie said...

VALERIE!!! I found your blog:). We're probably coming up on Saturday, I'll call and let you know. We might have a cookout for Colb's birthday. I miss seeing you...how's the foot?

Katie said...

Valerie hey do you have stephens addy I did not get you my letter. i will try to send him and caleb a lil somethin somethin. i have a smidge of a romance started and it is beautiful. You can see cole on my blog.

Britney said...

what? I didn't know you had a blog!

jennifer rogers said...

hey valerie! I didn't know that you guys had a blog...now we can keep in touch better!