Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday

I love weekends. It is so nice to be able to be a little lazy and do fun things. Plus, I am finally starting to feel better. I still have a little lingering cold, and my straw sores aren't completely healed, but I'm not miserable anymore. Last night most of my family went camping, but Mom had a meeting early this morning to go to, so she came back home after being out at Big Creek for a while. Emily and Jake ended up coming back to Mom's to sleep too, so we decided to go over and have a little party. We all watched Get Smart, and it was really nice because we never get to do anything with just Mom. She actually stays awake for movies, unlike Dad, so we had a nice fun time all snuggling up and watching a movie. I do feel a little bad, though, because Mom never has any time completely alone, and she would have if we hadn't all come over. Oops. We slept in this morning and have just been hanging out. We are getting ready to go to the UCA game this afternoon, which I get really excited about. I love football. And autumn.

I am getting super excited about the Holidays. I have been coming home everyday thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the fun stuff coming up. I picked up all my decorations from Mom's attic yesterday and brought them home . . . I'm thinking about starting to put them up this week maybe? I've always been opposed to decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving, but I am just so excited this year, I don't know if I can wait.

No comments: