Monday, November 10, 2008

A Day Off Together

Today Rose Bud was out of school, so Dave was off work. I decided to take the day off as well so we could spend some time together. We slept in and did some things around the house this morning then got ready and went to North Little Rock. We had lunch at Olive Garden together then went to the mall to look at some glasses for me and Best Buy to look at cameras and some other stuff there. We had planned to do some other shopping, but let the day get away from us so we didn't have much time. Natalie had her first game for 7th grade basketball today, and I wanted to be there for that. It started at 5:00 out of town, so we had to come home early. She started the game, so she was happy about that. She did well, and it was fun to watch her. I miss playing sports, even though I wasn't ever good at it. It was just fun. We came home and watched Kung Fu Panda. It was cute, but not as funny as I thought it would be. I guess tomorrow it's back to the real world for both of us. Wouldn't it be so much fun if we could just be home together all the time? Too bad. Work is good for us I guess. :)

No comments: