Monday, November 3, 2008

Are you kidding me?

I am never sick, never really have any kind of health problems. I am miserable today. My throat/mouth is extremely sore from the straw incident, and now I have some kind of allergy/sinus/cold thing that is keeping me up all night. I know a lot of people have a lot worse problems than me, but I am just not used to being sick at all, and now I have a broken foot, a straw injury, and some other kind of sickness. I don't like it. I ended up leaving church early Sunday and staying home from work today. This is getting ridiculous.

I should say, though, that I am starting to feel better, or at least I am trying to make myself feel better. We drove to Cabot tonight and took a few fall pictures with Em & Jake, although we didn't have much daylight left to work with by the time we got there. Then we went out to eat Mexican food together, which was a lot of fun except that it hurts to chew and swallow. We went back to their apartment and watched Surf's Up - a cartoon penguin movie that was pretty cute. I am glad Emily is married now. It is fun to have her and Jake around to hang out with.







No comments: