Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What a slacker . . .

Wow. I'm updating my blog . . . although not really. Especially since there will be no pictures :) I was just sitting here reading some of my old posts and wishing that I had posted more, since I'm a huge slacker at keeping a journal as well. I'm telling myself that now that I have a new, fast! computer (also a Mac :) ) that I will definitely update more . . . . probably just wishful thinking though. I have had the computer for over a week now and still don't really have any pictures on it . . . I'm working on it though. There just always seems to be so many other more important things to do. I have actually put up my Christmas tree and decorations, and even wrapped all my presents. Maybe I'll put some of those pictures on here soon . . .

2 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

yeah you need to post more often to keep us updated on what's going on in Rosebud! good to read your blog!

The Johnsons said...

It's a Christmas miracle! Just kidding, I'm terrible about updating too. So is your mac a desktop or a MacBook? I miss you and am trying to talk Eric into bringing me to see you, but don't hesitate to make a trip this way!