Monday, February 16, 2009

My Birthday!

Well, My birthday was February 3rd. I turned 23, which in itself is not bad, but it makes me think about turning 25 and 30, which I do not like. I just want to stay as close to 21ish as possible :) So much for that! Well, on Monday we went to my parents for pizza and cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun. Then Tuesday, Dave sent me flowers at work, and we decided to go out to eat in Conway at Colton's with Katie & Colby, Celeste & Joe, and Stuart & Whitney. It was really fun, and I was glad everyone came on such short notice!


Me blowing out the candles - look at the girls next to me - I think they're trying to help me. lol


"Flower cake" that I got at work from Dave.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so disappointed that you don't have any pictures of us at Colton's. I always count on your for pictures. Oh, and we're still 21 and will always be:).

Katie said...

Sorry...its supposed to be you, not your...or should it be you're???

Valerie said...

lol You're funny Katie. I guess it can either be "you for pictures" or "your pictures". I don't really care though :) I had my camera in Colton's . . . I just forgot to take pictures. Oh well.

Amy said...

love the flower cake! Beautiful...
Dont worry about getting older Valerie. You still dont look a day over sixteen!